viernes, 13 de junio de 2008

Writing: An informal e-mail request.

Write an e-mail, to a classmate asking for several favors. Explain why you need help.

From: Lance Helms lhelmds@cup.org
To:lucy wy lucywe@cup.org
Subject: favors

Hey Lucy, I reallt need a few small favors, I had a terrible cold last week, and I missed a couple of classes. I wonder if I could borrow your notes. Also, ....

___
You can ask to a member in the class a favor and the rest can participate in the conversation repplying to the same person. For example, Xico asks Sandra, she repplies and also Isela, Sergio and Felix (something like a chain if you know what I mean) You should repply to all, so please start asking for favors.

5 comentarios:

Xicodelikou dijo...

Felix I need to you do me a little favors, first I need to you come early to class everyday do you understand me? right!, and second, please do your homeworks.
Sandy could you send me a email with your advances for the second partial for the project of biology please?
Isela I'm wonder if you could tell Mariela to I need a tortitas please?
Sergio, please can you be careful with this
toothache?, its hurts right?
thank you! sayonara

XD

sandrasantana dijo...

Hey Isela, I really need a few small favors, I had been eating bad food so much, and know I had a terrible stomachache, please can you tell the teacher why I don’t going to go tomorrow to the school?... and give him an apologize…

Kisses!

See you on monday

isela dijo...

From: SANDRA
To:ISELA
Subject: SANDRUKIS

Sandra would you do me a favor, because i’m very sick and i can’t go to school. Would you mind ask xico what i do for the next proyect partial?, and plis tell to the teacher that i’m sick and plis not put me an absents because tomorrow i will go with celiseo and tell what happened.

Thanks sandriiux bye bye see yaa

Doctor Felix dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Doctor Felix dijo...

From: FELIX
To: XICO luisxico@hotmail.com; Sergio sergiocr99@hotmail.com.
Subject: FAVORS...
Friends... I’m very sick and I can’t go to classes.
Xico could you send me an email with the presentations for the second partial, please? And...Sergio I'm wonder if you could tell Teacher Alvaro I am very sick, please?
PLEASE Friends... help me! By the moment, I am in my house, see you later... Thanks!!!
With LOVE...:
FELIX!